October 10, 2013

Stood Up, Again...

The young model I was scheduled to shoot tonight, didn't show up. We chatted a bit on Facebook and decided on a date and time. I messaged her a few days before and she confirmed... And then she didn't show up. No phone call, no email, no text message, no PM on Facebook; Just a no show.

I've been offering free photo shoots on a TF* (Time For Web Images) basis. But, it seems that there are a few young models out there, who don't respect photographers enough to honor verbal or written agreements. But, I've decided to stop offering my services for free to models.

If they want me to photograph them for their portfolio or something else; they will have to pay a sitting fee.

Anyway, I took a photo of one of my lights before I packed everything up.

Part of Le Studio - Copyright 2013 by Mark D. Lipton
--- Mark ---