March 20, 2014

Le Day Dream - Part 2...

A while ago; I made a "Wish List" of some photography related gear upgrades that I'd like to have. Althought I would still love to have those items... I have changed my list to be a bit more "realistic". Although still unlikely in my current life situation... It is more attainable then my original wish list.

I can't decide which of these three lenses would be my first upgrade. However, I would very much like to have any of them.

I chose to go with Tamron lenses because they are much more affordable that the Canon equivalents. Although, the Canon solution may have a better reputation as far as quality goes... The Canon's also tend to have a much higher price point.

Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD - $499.99 (as of today) from Ivan's in Moncton.


Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 Macro - $479.99 (as of today) from Ivam's in Moncton.


Tamron SP AF 70-200mm f/2.8 - $849.99 (as of today) from Ivam's in Moncton.


However, I can not sacrifice with the camera body that I want. I can't justify anything less as a suitable upgrade to what I have now. Canon EOS 5D Mark III body only - $3299.99 (as of today) from Ivan's in Moncton.
--- Mark ---