June 3, 2014

Honor & Respect...


Although this post was originally written and posted before the horrible events that took place in Moncton on June 4th and 5th of 2014... I am dedicating it to the RCMP in Moncton and everyone who helped and supported them during this time...



Recently, I took a trip to Parlee Beach in Shediac, New Brunswick. It was a beautiful day, but the wind was a bit chilly.

While I was there i made the following photo...  I like it, so I thought I'd share... Originally, I dedicated the post to law enforcement officers in general... in particular, the ones I call friends... Ih view of recent events, I have changed my dedication. Please see the above "Edit".

"The Fuzz" - Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
I have a few more shots from the day that I'd like to share. However, I need to wait a few weeks before I can post them... Keep watching! :)