August 13, 2014

The Hub City Brewers...

For the past few years, I've been using my camera a lot more than I used to. And with my health keeping me on the disabled list... Photography no longer is only a hobby for me...

Tonight I decided to try my hand at something new. A friend of mine, whom I played hockey with in days gone by, is a member of The Hub City Brewers baseball team, I attended their game tonight, where they played host to the Charlottetown Islanders.

My gear is not pro level and is ill suited for sports photography. Plus, it was cloudy and the lighting conditions weren't great for my limited equipment... However, I am fairly happy with my results. Especially considering this was my first time shooting a ball game.

Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2014 by Mark D. Lipton
My friend Jody is number 19 (the last photo).

I left early, so I missed the final score. Although, when I left, I believe Moncton was in the lead.

--- Mark ---