March 7, 2015

Hillary...

I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with a beautiful young lady, who is quite new to the modeling scene...

Hillary Leblanc is a very beautiful and a very nice young lady and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to any photographer, MUA, or stylist that is looking for some new talent.

It was a very dificult choice, but I selected a few of my favorite images from our session to show on my Website. Here they are...

Hillary... Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Hillary... Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Hillary... Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Hillary... Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Hillary... Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Hillary... Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Hillary... Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
I was very impressed with Hillary's performace and comfort level in front of the camera. I strongly recommend her to any photographer, MUA,or stylist who is looking to work with new talent.

--- Mark ---