September 13, 2015

JV Football

Today, at the Dobson field in Riverview, the Riverview High School junior varsity football team; the Royals, played host to the Fredericton High School junior varsity football tean; the Lions.

The Royals were in red and the Lions in white.

The victory went to the Fredericton Lions. Unfortunately, the scoreboard didn't seem to be working so I didn't catch the final score.

I have been trying to test myself as a photographer by trying new things. I have never photographed a football game before, so I decided to give it a try.

I chose a few of my favorites from the day to share...

Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipt
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
I was impressed with the results I got on my first attempt at shooting football.. I will be doing more football soon and maybe some other sports as well.

--- Mark ---