February 1, 2015

Addiction...

Throughout my life, I've faced a few ups and downs.

One of the low points was my battle with Cancer in 1983 and the side effects of which I am still trying to cope with.

Over the years, art has always been part of my life. Whether it was painting, drawing, playing music, or capturing photos... I guess you could say I am addicted to art.

Another of my lifelong addictions, involves caffeine. In particular, Coka Cola. I used to drink 2-4 litres of the stuff every day. And, I have always been partial to junk food and sweets. So, I wasn't really surprises a few years ago when I was diagnosed with Diabetes.

Although I have cut back my caffeine intake  considerably; I still drink a few cans of Coke Zero (sugar free) per day. Another addiction that I can't defeat...

Canned Addiction - Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
The point? Well, I had yet another young model cancel on me with very short notice.

I like to support models who are new to the industry.... But, I must say, last minute cancelations and no shows make me wonder....

Anyway, I took a shot of one of my addictions today...   The model didn't move much.... But still...

I am still trying to kick this habit.... But hey, I have never acquired a taste for coffee.

--- Mark ---