February 6, 2015

Now even further out of my grasp...

Those of you who know me are likely aware that I aspire to be a professional photographer. And, although I am well on my way to accomplishing that goal, I am still working towards it and trying to improving as I go.

I've been working wtth cameras for many years now and have pretty much always been an artist.

Today, I noticed that the camera that is at the top  of my wishlist was upgraded and the latest model is a significant improvement over what I currently have. Unfortunately, the $4000 (for the body alone) puts it even further out of my reach.

I will make due with what I have of course.... But damn, I wish I wasn't poor!  lol

Maybe one day, it will be within mt grasp....



A few years back, I published a "wish list" including some of the photographu gear I would like to have.

Today, the camera body on that list was upgraded. But, otherwise The list remains the same. Here is a link to my original "wish list".

While you are here, please visit my photo Web site.

--- Mark...