May 9, 2015

Jeremy Reid...

I've known Jeremy since we were about 5 years old. Even then he was an extremely talented musician. 40 years later, his guitar playing still impresses me.

Tonight, he was playing a gig at the Fox & Hound in the old Riverview Mall. My wife and I dropped by so I could grab a few photos.

I've been told that the drummer's name is Craig Gilliatt; although I've never met him.

Unfortunately, I don't know the bassist's name, so I can't credit him by name.

Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton

Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton

Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton

Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
This was only my 3rd attempt at shooting live musicians. I am pretty happy with the results. Although, a slight lens upgrade would help with this type of photography. The ability to use an aperture larger than 5.6 would make a big difference. However, I work with the gear I have.

The shots were originally done in color. But, I preferred the black and white versions.

--- Mark ---