May 30, 2015

Aundrea is going to be a mom...

And I'm sure she will be a great mom...

 I had an outdoor maternity shoot with local model Aundrea Melanson today.

I have been fortunate enough to work with Aundrea on a few occasions in the past.

However, as soon as I heard she was going to have a baby; I contacted her and asked if I could get a few photos of her when she was a bit closer to her due date.

Today, we had an opportunity to meet up so I could get a few photos.

She is rapidly approaching her due date. So, I am quite happy that we had the opportunity to get together and capture a few memories of her pregnancy.

Here are a few of my favorites from the session...

Aundrea Melanson - Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Aundrea Melanson - Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Aundrea Melanson - Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Aundrea Melanson - Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
I had an issue with my camera... It appears that whenever I attach my new eTTL Speedlight (YoungNuo) it automatically resets my ISO setting to ISO 3200 (I always keep my ISO set to 100).

This is the second time that my camera automatically reset to 3200 ISO and I didn't notice until I got hone and started post processing the images. . And, it only seems to happen when I use my flash. So, logic dictates that the flash is the cause of the problem. It may be unrelated, but it's an awful coincidence...

From now on though, I'll try to be more observant of my ISO setting before I start shooting.

--- Mark ---