June 6, 2015

FIFA

The ladies FIFA world cup is being held in Moncton this summer. Tonight, the city of Moncton provided some entertainment and a fireworks display to help kick off the tournament.

My wife, my godmother, and I went to see the shows... I managed to grab a few photos and wanted to share.

Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton





And a few shots of some of the musical talent that was there...

Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
Copyright 2015 by Mark D. Lipton
The musicians involved were: On violin - Dominique Dupuis, on bass - RĂ©mi Arsenault, on electric guitar - Mike Bourgeois, on acoustic guitar and banjo - Stephen LeBlanc, and on drums - Danny Bourgeois.

If you enjoy Celtic music, I highly recommend seeing these musicians. They are very good.

--- Mark ---