July 4, 2015

Puppies and Flowers

About a year ago, Linda's friend Lisa got a new dog. ..

We made a trip to Quispamsis to meet her. Ally took a liking to me right away.

We re-visited them yesterday an Ally was again, quite taken with me... Must be my animal magnetism.

Anyway, I took a few photos of her. I chose one of my favorites and converted it to black & white. 

Here she is...

Ally is much bigger than she looks...
While we were in Quispamsis, we visited the town hall where they have some pretty nice grounds. I took a few photos of some of the flowers they planted this year.

Some yellow flowers
A black and red flower.
 
A pinkish flower.
In case you can't tell, I am terrible at identifying flowers. But, I do like them.

There were a few other photos in the bunch. But, we've had some unusuallyby cold weather at night this summer and a lot of the flowers were a bit wilted. So, I chose a few of the best ones to share.

--- Mark ---